Account Manager - Theatre and critical care devices
- Theatre and critical care devices, equipment and consumables
- Privately owned distributor with great product portfolio
- Well established, manageable territory with room to grow further
- Scotland medical sales role
- Hospital sales experience preferred
THE ROLE: As Account Manager, the successful candidate will enjoy a healthy mix of new and existing business on a manageable territory geographically, mostly in NHS hospitals with some private. Lots of growth is still available within existing accounts with regards to new products. Typical contact level will be surgeons, consultants, EBME, theatre staff, senior charge nurses and procurement. Full product training will be provided.
THE COMPANY: Established for over a decade now, this independent organisation provide a range of capital equipment and consumables for use within theatre, neonatal, critical care and obs & gynae settings. They are currently seeking to recruit a suitably experienced medical sales professional to manage and grow their business within Scotland.
REQUIREMENTS: Experience selling into both clinical and procurement stakeholders and decision makers within Scotland.
THE CULTURE: A privately owned company, so agile, flexible and able to react to market changes very quickly with regards, to new products etc. They give their sales team plenty of autonomy.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £30,000 to £45,000
- OTE: £10,000+ uncapped
- Car: Company car with electric / hybrid options
- Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday + stats