Account Manager - Scientific consumables
- Lab consumables
- Well established independent manufacturer
- Great training scheme and products with good reputation
- Life Science degree required
- Will consider a scientific sales person or someone who works in a lab
- Great career and earning potential
- West Midlands
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing key relationships with relevant scientific and purchasing / procurement contacts, typically talking to lab managers, technicians and researchers. Mostly account management but with a healthy element of new business potential too. Full product and, if required, sales training will be provided.
THE COMPANY: An independent, privately owned manufacturer specialising in the provision of a range of consumables that are used within laboratories that serve universities, biotech and pharmaceutical organisations and hospitals. They are currently seeking to recruit a motivated, hungry and credible scientific professional to manage and grow their well-established West Midlands sales territory.
REQUIREMENTS: A life science degree is essential and, whilst sales experience is preferred, they will also consider or those working in a lab who are looking for a new challenge within sales. Also, scientific graduates with some commercial experience whilst they have been studying.
CULTURE: Being an independent company they can offer their sales team a genuinely autonomous role and the ability and agility to bring ideas to the table based on customer feedback.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £25,000 to £35,000
- Bonus: £5,000 to £10,000 uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company Audi A3
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, 23 days holiday + stats (rises with service to 28)