Account Manager - Renal
- Peritoneal Dialysis capital equipment and consumables
- Market leading, international organisation
- Premium quality products with tangible patient and clinician benefits!
- Specialist role with both clinical and commercial focus
- Exceptional career and personal development prospects
- Medical sales experience essential
THE ROLE: As an Account Manager, the successful candidate will be managing and developing key clinical and commercial relationships within specialist renal departments and centres/dialysis units, working strategically with your clinical support colleague. This field-based role is covering the West Midlands, managing both NHS and private customers. You will be selling renal capital equipment systems and premium single use consumables backed by clinical evidence. Typical contact will be with renal consultants, specialist nurses and procurement. Full product and company training will be provided and career development and earning prospects are exciting and realistic
THE COMPANY: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division of the company specialises in a portfolio of PD (Peritoneal Dialysis) equipment, consumables and support services and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably qualified and experienced medical sales professional to manage and further develop their business within the West Midlands.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have experience in a similar medical sales role, ideally selling a premium product based on clinical features and benefits and where there is a "multi-level stakeholder" element to the sales process.
THE CULTURE: Very much an ethical organisation who have improving patient outcomes at the heart of everything they do. A company who develop their people and promote from within. This division enjoy a close-knit, fun team environment.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £45,000 - £50,000 plus DOE
- Bonus: 30% uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed car or £700 per month allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats