Account Manager - Patient Monitoring equipment and consumables
- Patient monitoring equipment and consumables
- Market leading global organisation
- Great products with tangible features and benefits
- Superb career development, culture and earning prospects
- Experience selling devices or equipment to hospitals is essential
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing and growing key relationships within NHS and private hospitals and working with consultants, ward managers, nurses, EBME, medical physics and procurement in the main, selling on a consultative bases and very much on clinical features and benefits. Full product training will be provided and personal development and earning prospects are very attractive.
THE COMPANY: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of healthcare disciplines. This division of the company specialises in the provision of a premium range of patient monitoring equipment and consumables and a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, driven medical devices or equipment sales professional to manage and grow their well-established Yorkshire sales territory.
REQUIREMENTS: A proven and successful medical devices or equipment track record with a strong grasp of NHS procurement in hospitals.
THE CULTURE: Very much an ethical organisation who have improving patient outcomes at the heart of everything they do. A company who develop their people and promote from within. This division enjoy a close-knit, fun and collaborative team environment.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £50,000
- Bonus: 30%+ uncapped
- Car: Company BMW / Audi or £700 per month allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats