Account Manager - Orthopaedics
· Market leading medical device manufacturer
· Superb earning potential with uncapped commission
· Large, well-established, and growing company
· Opportunity to break into orthopaedic sales
THE ROLE: This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to break into the rewarding world of orthopaedic sales! The successful Account Manager will be working within hospitals where you will sell to orthopaedic surgeons, theatre nurses, theatre managers and procurement. All accounts within the region are “warm”, therefore removing any initial obstacles around access. Your responsibility be to grow accounts through expanding the product range therein, bringing new consultants on board and aligning clinical and purchasing customers. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are very attractive.
THE COMPANY: This British-based international organisation is a manufacturer of some of the UK’s best quality medical devices, consumable, and equipment. They turn over circa £4billion and are experiencing incredible growth with revenues increasing by over 10% last year. They have won multiple awards for product innovation and their focus on environmental issues and sustainability, meaning that you will be joining a business at the cutting edge of medical science who pledge to conduct business ethically.
· A good understanding of human anatomy & physiology
· Medical devices sales experience in secondary care
· Motivated by earning the rewards that come with hitting targets
· A professional, consultative and long-term approach.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
· Basic: £40,000 – 55,000
· Bonus: £25,000 – 30, OTE + uncapped commission
· Car: Fully expensed company car
· Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
CULTURE: You will be joining a professional and motivated team that is led by a very motivational manager who wants to help people develop into successful salespeople. They love to give motivated and driven people the opportunity to break into the market. Personality and attitude are the most important attributes here. You will have full autonomy over your customers thanks to their hands-off management style – micro-management isn’t in the company’s vocabulary!
The Account Manager role covers: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Bolton, Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Chester, Southport, Stockport.