Account Manager - Microsurgery Capital Equipment
· Sell gold-standard robotic surgery equipment!
· Fully autonomous, proactive sales role
· No commission threshold for the first year!
· Top performers earning £100K+
· Work for a £multi-billion worldwide manufacturer
· Excellent earning potential with uncapped bonus
The Role: Selling leading micro and robotic surgery equipment to hospitals, dealing with specialist consultants in neurosurgery, ENT, and oncology. You will manage a number of high value accounts on territory to maintain revenue spend and deliver growth from existing clients in the region. Also liaising with clinical leads, engineering, IT and procurement. Great opportunity for a surgical salesperson to join a true innovator in microsurgery! Representing a very reputable brand and respected by surgeons, you will be proactively upselling high value capital equipment into NHS and private hospitals in the Midlands.
The Company: This prestigious manufacturer has been established for over 80 years and has a global revenue in excess of £7 billion. They are pioneers in the complex microsurgery procedures, enabling them to provide revolutionary equipment that helps improve patients' quality of life immeasurably.
· Experience of selling into the NHS and theatre knowledge are essential
· A proactive approach to sales, always looking to build new relationships
· Very entrepreneurial mindset with the confidence to close business
· The hunger to succeed and motivated by the rewards that come from your efforts
The Package for the Account Manager role
· Basic: £40 - 45k
· £30-40k OTE + uncapped commission (no threshold!)
· Fully expensed company car - hybrid and electric options
· 25 days holidays, healthcare, pension
The Culture: As a highly specialised manufacturer of surgical devices and equipment this organisation is at the forefront of the market and, as such, have a very forward-thinking mentality. Despite being a global player they have a "small company feel" with a very inclusive and collaborative culture. The hiring manager has a team of experienced, hard working and very commercially astute sales people, looking for a new member to join this successful team.
Territory: the Account Manager role cover the East and West Midlands including Birmingham, Stoke, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Coventry.