Account Manager - Medical Consumables
The Account Manager role covers: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Products: medical consumables for vascular access
- Work for a well-established British manufacturer with a superb reputation!
- Fantastic company culture, great career progression opportunities
- Varied role, selling to most hospital departments
- Price led sell via clincians and procurement
CULTURE: You will be joining a professional and motivated team that is led by a great manager, who wants to help people become the best they can be! They have developed a close team that works really well together to support overall performance. Micro-management doesn't exist within the company, meaning that you'll have full autonomy within your region.
THE JOB: You will sell a range of high-quality vascular access devices to NHS and private hospitals, using your commercial aptitude and relationship building skills to network throughout different departments and maximise sales opportunities within the accounts. You'll be responsible for developing relationships with clinical end users such as nurses, EBME and anaesthetics, as well as handling negotiations with procurement departments. You will have full autonomy and ownership of your account base, making this an exciting role where your clinical and commercial skills will be challenged and developed!
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-known, UK based manufacturer of medical devices used to used day to day in hospitals throughout the country. Their history dates back to the 1940's and the company has grown into a world-wide organisation with a revenue of circa $1.3billion! Their UK business is divided into three focused product categories, enabling the sales teams to become specialists in their fields whilst also having the opportunity to develop new skills by moving into other areas of the business.
REQUIREMENTS· Minimum of two years medical devices sales experience
· Experience of handling complex negotiations with hospital buyers
· A hungry and determined attitude to grow business within accounts
The Package for the Account Manager:· Basic: £40,000 - 49,000 depending on experience
· Bonus: 20% on target earnings
· Car: Fully expensed company car or £650 per month car allowance
· Benefits: 6% Pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + stats, company benefits portal with access to discounts and memberships