Account Manager - Diagnostics
· Exciting opportunity in medical diagnostic sales!
· Growing international medical device manufacturer
· Fantastic company culture with incredible progression opportunities
· Open ended earning potential
THE COMPANY: Our client is a highly reputable manufacturer of medical devices used to diagnose patient health conditions in critical and life-threatening situations. Following strategic investments over the last decade and further business acquisitions this year the organisation is in an enviable position within the POC diagnostics sector, meaning that this is an exciting time to be joining the company. Thanks to the quality, speed, and accuracy of their diagnostic devices, they have over 50% market share across the portfolio, so no door will be closed to you in this role.
- Achieve sales targets and revenue goals within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including senior nurses, point of care testing teams, and doctors.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure customer satisfaction and provide feedback on product performance.
· Successful track record in complex, end-user focused medical devices sales, OR
· A nurse or ODP with experience in point of care testing, OR
· A biomedical scientist
· A real determination to break into sales
The Package for the Account Manager role:
· Basic: £40,000 - 50,000 depending on experience
· Bonus: £8,000 on target earnings (uncapped)
· Car: Fully expensed company car. Plug-in hybrids and electric options (the company will also contribute £500 towards the installation of a charging point at your home)
· Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
CULTURE: You will be joining a professional and motivated team that is led by a very motivational manager who wants to help people develop into successful salespeople. They love to give motivated and driven people the opportunity to break into the market. Personality and attitude are the most important attributes here. You will have full autonomy over your customers thanks to their hands-off management style - micro-management isn't in the company's vocabulary!
The Account Manager role covers: North London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, and Oxfordshire