Account Manager - Diabetes
- Blood glucose monitors including a great new launch
- Well-established, continually growing manufacturer with quality, cost-effective products
- Yorkshire, North East and Cumbria medical sales role
- Positive culture and great long-term career prospects
- Candidates must have sold into primary and / or secondary care
THE ROLE: As Account Manager, the successful candidate will be maintaining, growing and winning quality relationships within primary and secondary care settings, typically liaising with diabetes specialist nurses, medicines management, pharmacy and procurement. Yours is a hybrid field-based and remote role dealing with HCPs and sometimes patients.
THE COMPANY: Established for over three decades now, this independently-owned organisation continue to succeed and grow within their competitive, yet large market. They manufacture a quality range of equipment and consumables (including an exciting new game-changing product launch and implementation) used for blood glucose monitoring applications within primary and secondary care environments and they are currently seeking to add a motivated, resilient and technically-savvy sales professional to manage and grow their Yorkshire, North East and Cumbria sales territory. Career and earning prospects are attractive and full product training will be provided.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have a proven and successful medical or pharmaceutical sales background.
THE CULTURE: Despite being a large, European-wide business, the company has a close-knit family feel. The employees are all pulling in the same direction so without the internal politics and bureaucracy that often hamper quick decisions, they are well placed to rapidly adapt to a changing market and customers' needs.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £38,000 to £42,000
- OTE: £9,500
- Car: £7,500 pa car allowance
- Benefits: Pension, laptop, lunch, mobile, 24 days holiday + stats