Account Manager - Critical care & theatre devices & consumables
- Critical care and theatre devices, equipment and consumables
- Market-leading global manufacturer with great heritage and reputation
- North East medical sales role
- Well-established, lucrative territory with still room to grow
- Great career development and earning prospects
THE ROLE: As Account Manager, the successful candidate will be supported by applications and service colleagues, nurturing key clinical and commercial relationships within theatre, critical care, EBME, A&E, IT and procurement departments. Career and earning potential are very attractive indeed and full product training will be provided.
THE COMPANY: This long-established international manufacturer continue to succeed and grow across a range of medical disciplines. This division provide a full portfolio of capital equipment, consumables, service contracts and software solutions and they are currently seeking to recruit a high calibre, consultative, driven, solutions-focussed and technically capable medical sales professional to manage and further develop their well-established North East sales territory.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have a growth mindset and a proven, stable and successful track record selling medical devices, equipment or consumables into the above departments.
THE CULTURE: Despite being a large company globally, they have a "family feel" in the UK, they look after their people and attrition is very low. Very much an ethical, forward-thinking healthcare solutions provider.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £40-55k
- OTE: £20k+
- Car: Fully expensed company car or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension