Territory: Dublin and Northern Ireland
Salary: €50,000 -€60,000 basic + uncapped OTE + €1200 monthly car allowance
The Company: A truly global manufacturer that excels across a range of medical disciplines. Our client has been established for over 45 years, a blue-chip corporate business with structured training and career progression.
We are looking for high-performing hospital sales reps with a stable track record and proven achievements!
- Market leading, international organization – multi-billion turnover
- A diverse portfolio of patient-focused products for hospital & community
- Great development and earning prospects within the division and company!
- Mix of new business and account management – Uncapped OTE
- 3-4 days based in the field
The Job: As Business Development Manager in Ireland, you will enjoy a challenging, yet rewarding role – tasked with growing your account base, identifying new business opportunities, and winning and growing key clinical and commercial relationships within hospitals and community care.
You will sell a portfolio of medical equipment and consumables to a variety of teams within the hospitals including acute teams, and specialist nurses/procurement/C level within the HSE, promoting the clinical features and benefits of the portfolio. Field-based 3-4 days per week, you will cover Dublin and up including Northern Ireland. You will be tasked with maintaining and growing the area, in a proactive and collaborative role. You will work alongside a clinical specialist who will look after the technical aspects of the role and handle all post-sale training etc.
70% of the role is based in Dublin/Leinster so you must be located in this region to be considered. Ideally, you will be based in Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow/Meath/Louth
Requirements of the job:
- Candidates must have a proven, stable track record in hospital sales
- Any product or service in the secondary care market will be considered
- Hunter mentality, confident and proactive salesperson
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: €50,000 to €60,000, depending on experience
- Bonus: 30% uncapped OTE
- Car: €1200 per month allowance
- Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats