Salary: £45 – £55,000 plus 50% OTE
· Innovative company who has an award-winning reputation for quality service
· The fastest growing company in their space
· A closing role, managing renewals of a large book of business
The Role: We are excited to be recruiting for a key role within the commercial team of one the UK’s fastest growing and best regarded financial consultancies.
The company urgently require a top performing account manager who can inherit a large portfolio of accounts. The main purpose of the role will be to engage, renew and enhance to the relationship with each business. You will be handling MD, FD, CFO and GM level points of contact. This is a high paced, high volume account management role so will suit someone who is used to looking after a big book of business.
As this company grows your role is likely to change and adapt and as such, requires someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and can take on new challenges easily.
Whilst the company operate a “work from anywhere” policy, the individual will need to have manageable access to London where the head office is located, for sales meetings and coaching sessions.
The Company: Established in 2016 our client has built a very strong reputation with clients and competitors alike. Operating in the exciting area of R+D tax reclaim and optimisation, they help their clients to improve the financial performance of their business without affecting day to day operations.
Based in central London they have a strong track record of success in the technology, engineering, and manufacturing sectors, and are now the fastest growing firm in this space.
As a Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Selling R+D tax consulting services
· Handling a large book of accounts
· Renewing customer relationships
For this Account Manager role, we are looking for:
· 3+ years in an account management role
· Experience of managing a large account base
· Ideally experience in the accounting and finance sectors
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
· Salary of £45-55,000 with a 50% bonus
· 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare, personal development budget
· A company who prioritises quality of service and train accordingly
· Working from home pack – and expense budget for equipment