Market Leading British Manufacturer of Lighting products
Account Manager - Commercial Projects
East Midlands and South Yorkshire
Up to £55k d.o.e +Company Car/Allowance +bonus
· Fantastic opportunity for a candidate within lighting controls or electrical products/solutions OR candidates from a design led, project management, or site based role wanting to work in field sales
· Opportunity to work closely with M&E Consultants, and Contractors in project design
· Forward thinking and innovative lighting solutions with focus on sustainability
· Great business potential for the region and supportive, high performing sales team
· A fantastic career path for the right individual
· Excellent technical and product support and can coach junior candidates
East Mids and Yorkshire Account Manager
THE ROLE: As an Account Manager within the East Midlands and Yorkshire area, you will spend your time identifying and winning project specifications with M&E Consultants and managing the design, delivery and installation of those lighting projects with Main and M&E Contractors in your region. You will be selling a range of lighting products and lighting controls which can be stand alone or part of an integrated BMS system. Candidates with a technical bias, ability to interpret technical plans, drawings and convey with design and project engineers will have an advantage. You will be looking to secure and manage projects within the Commercial and Public sector and aim to grow the turn over in your region. Working as part of a close knit and highly successful sales team, you will represent a profitable and forward-thinking company. The position will require you to demonstrate your understanding of CPD presentations, tendering and project management as well as strong relationship building at all levels of the sales cycle. Key to success in this role is a proven track record of sales and strong sales process with effective communication techniques. Candidates need a team player mentality, winning attitude and approachable,
THE COMPANY: Well known, reputable British Manufacturer of lighting solutions. Great focus on sustainability and future thinking innovations. Huge support from technical, marketing and wider business to ensure success. An exciting time to join as they are expanding the sales teal which is giving great career opportunity for employees.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· 2 years or more working in field sales within lighting or electrical sector
· Understanding of M&E consultants & Contractors - could have sold to them or worked for them in a commercial or technical role.
· Ability to manage a pipeline of projects and long sales cycle
· A consultative, driven and professional salesperson with good attention to detail
· Understanding of electrical or technical drawings/technical aptitude is desirable but not essential.
Salary: up to £55,000 basic salary, plus up to £24k OTE, company car, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday, pension scheme