· Premium Surgical consumables used in a range of procedures
· Market leading global organisation
· Varied, challenging theatre surgical sales role
· Superb career development and earning prospects
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing and growing key relationships with surgeons, theatre managers, procurement and hospital pharmacy. You will be selling very much on clinical features and benefits and it is a strong preference that you have done this previously. Full product training will be provided, earning prospects are very attractive, as are career progression opportunities.
THE COMPANY: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of healthcare disciplines. This division of the company specialises in the provision of a premium range of consumables used within cardiac, neuro, spinal, gynae, liver, breast, plastic and cardiothoracic procedures and a rare opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, driven surgical sales professional to manage and grow their well-established North East territory ( - Covering Northumberland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough
REQUIREMENTS: A proven, successful hospital sales track record - both with existing and new business. Theatre experience is a requirement for the role.
THE CULTURE: Very much an ethical organisation who have improving patient outcomes at the heart of everything they do. A company who develops their people and promote from within. This division enjoy a close-knit, fun and collaborative team environment.
The Package for Account Manager:
· Basic: £45,000 to £50,000
· Bonus: £18,000 to £20,000
· Car: Fully expensed car or £700 per month allowance
· Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats