- Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Account Manager with a growth mindset.
- Join a forward-thinking company with a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Work for a business that is focused on contributing to environmental stability and be part of a greener future.
Account Manager - National
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven & results focused Account Manager to join a well established, eco-friendly, waste management and solutions business to make a vast impact within an already established account base. Working strategically throughout the account base largely within the construction sector, you will be tasked with building strong and meaningful relationships with existing decision makers and leveraging this to network & establish connections with other key stakeholders within the same account to drive revenue.
Based from home, you will have autonomy and freedom to develop a strategic plan for each account to reach its potential, bringing a level of creativity, drive, and an entrepreneurial flair to the role, to ensure that ambitious growth targets are achieved.
Working nationally, you will be required not only to network with the accounts over the phone but attend face to face meetings regularly where you feel it will have an impact.
Requirements: To be considered for the Account Manager role you must:
- Have proven track record in account management.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess a customer-centric mindset with a passion for exceeding client expectations.
- Be highly personable, a great relationship builder, organized, entrepreneurial and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The Future: As a leading company in the sustainability sector, this organisation will continue to develop and offer innovative solutions that further reduce the environmental footprint. You can expect to be at the forefront of cutting-edge projects and technologies that address pressing environmental challenges. You can also expect on going professional development, with opportunities for skill enhancement, leadership roles, and specialization in various areas of sustainability. The company may also provide pathways for continuous learning and certifications in sustainable practices.
The Package for Account Manager
- Basic salary circa £30-£40'000 + uncapped bonus scheme (£10-25k realistic OTE)
- EV Company car or Car Allowance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Health care plan
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 33 days with service)
The Culture: On joining this company, you can expect to join a supportive and collaborative workforce with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who promote a rewarding and varied environment.
The Company: A highly successful and growing business within the waste management & solutions sector. Established in 2000, the business has gone from strength to strength, with an overall turnover of £40 million plus, and ambitious plans to increase this. It is a truly exciting time to be joining this forward thinking and dynamic organisation with a passion for change.
Location: National - based from home.