- Field based sales - 50% new business / 50% developing existing relationships
- Market leading global company - 600,000 employees in 220 countries
- Uncapped commission structure - realistic OTE from year 1
- Ongoing coaching & Structured progression
Oxford, Reading & Swindon
35-37k basic / 60k OTE + Car + Full Benefits Package
Role Purpose: An Account Manager will be required to manage and develop the assigned field sales territory in order to maintain and grow the market leadership position. You will be required to achieve individual sales targets while meeting key customer needs.
Success Criteria: To be a successful Account Manager you will be required to manage and develop a portfolio of prospects and existing customers through building strong relationships to ensure needs are not only met but recognized. You will be expected to exploit all new opportunities from existing and potential customers to ensure a maximum penetration of all products in assigned territory.
Specific Role Challenges (key focus areas/challenges expected for post holder)
- Meet/exceed sales targets across assigned geographical territory
- Maintain industry knowledge and analyse market data to ensure you are conducting proactive and productive sales activities
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years sales background in a consultative selling environment within the service industry
- Business/commercial acumen
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to exceed target