- Ophthalmic diagnostic equipment
- Market-leading global manufacturer
- Clinically-focussed healthcare sales role
- Outstanding career and earning potential
- Ophthalmic / optometric sales or clinical background required
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be spending most of their time within ophthalmic outpatient departments and EBME within hospitals, with some time spent in optometry practices, talking typically to consultants, optometrists and technicians. Full product training will be provided and career and earning potential is very attractive indeed.
THE COMPANY: An international organisation who continues to succeed across a range of scientific and healthcare disciplines. This division provide a premium quality range of ophthalmic and optometric diagnostic testing equipment, software and support services to professionals within hospital and practice environments and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably experienced ophthalmic sales or clinical professional to manage and develop their business within the Midlands.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have either sold into ophthalmic hospitals departments or optometry practices or alternatively have worked clinically within one of those settings and be seeking a new challenge.
CULTURE: Very much an ethical, credible organisation with patient care at the centre of everything they do. Stable sales team with a supportive culture.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £45,000
- Commission: £20,000 to £25,000+ uncapped
- Car: BMW 3 Series or equivalent
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats