A chance to work within an award winning exhibition, awards and conferences company!
· A chance to take your media experience and event experiences to a new vertical!
· Hybrid working (4 days a week in the office)
Account Manager (Events) - SW London
The Role: Working on the businesses well known medical vertical, the Account Manager will focus on driving both new business acquisition and the management of existing accounts. Selling across two events and a print magazine, the Account Manager will reach out to large equipment manufacturers and skincare brands within the beauty market. Looking after one hundred accounts, the Account Manager will ensure the retention of key relationships as well as driving new customers.
Requirements: To be considered for the Account Manager role you must have:
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital media sales and or event sales
· Done both New Business and Account Management
The Future: As an Account Manager you can expect on to ones and coaching throughout your career in the company. Whilst relevant media and events experience is essential to progress to interview in this role, you can expect that your managers will still be expecting to invest in your development continually.
The Package for Account Manager:
· Basic: £33,000 - 40,000
· Bonus / OTE: + £45,000 - £50,000 Year one
· Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday (+BH)
Location: Wimbledon, London
The position of Account Manager is based in Wimbledon, London. The Account Manager must go to the office at a minimum of 4 days per week. As such the successful candidate must be commutable to that office.