· Northern home counties and East Anglia territory
· Field sales role selling substance testing services and products
· Growing business with excellent industry reputation and service delivery
· Great career opportunity for a B2B or medical sales professional
THE COMPANY: Having recently acquired a market leading diagnostics business, our client has strengthened their existing range of products and services in the substance testing and drug screening services field. They can provide an improved portfolio of high quality, efficient analysis, and processing as well on-site testing products. Working with customers across public services, NHS, private clinics, and corporate companies, they pride themselves on the a "best in class" collection network and a first-rate turnaround time to the NHS. An opportunity now exists in their East of England region to develop and drive customers across healthcare, public sector and private sector and maximise on their offering.
THE ROLE: The successful BDM will manage a range of existing customers as well as look to develop new relationships and contract wins across NHS trusts, private drug clinics, public sector institutions and government organisations as well as private sector companies. Dealing with a range of clinical and commercial contacts and networking daily, this will be a varied and interesting role for an energetic and driven salesperson. There will be full support from product and technical team as well as coaching and support from a hands-on Sales Director. Full product and company training will be given and there will opportunity to earn and develop a career for an up-and-coming sales candidate. Ideal candidates will have up to 3 years sales experience in a field or hybrid-based role, ideally selling a service to public sector or NHS customer base.
THE TERRITORY: Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Northeast London
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
· A professional, driven, resilient and passionate B2B or healthcare salesperson.
· An ex-clinician with some commercial experience wanting to work in field sales.
· A junior sales candidate wanting to develop and run their own sales territory.
· Consultative in nature as a salesperson.
· Full driving licence and happy travelling daily to see customers.
THE PACKAGE FOR SALES SPECIALIST:
Basic: up to £40,000
Bonus: £15k OTE uncapped
Car: Company car allowance
Benefits: Health plan, pension, mobile, laptop, 23 days holiday + stats