The Role: The ABM Manager position is going to be pivotal to the future growth and success of the marketing department as a whole. The overall objective is to grow the number of accounts and maximise revenue across new clients within the financial services arena. This will be achieved via multi-channel campaigns including email, direct mail, tailored content, webinars and face to face events. The successful candidate will have a data driven approach, utilising reporting and analytics to maximise campaign ROI. Reporting into the Director of Digital and Demand Generation this role will be working with a wider marketing team of 10 people.
Responsibilities for the position of ABM Manager include:
- Tactically executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Implementing the ABM strategy across a new set of target clients
- Utilizing the full marketing mix of email, direct mail, content, website and webinars/events
- Developing tailored messaging to engage with the senior stakeholders and prospects
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on all campaign successes; amending campaigns accordingly to maximise ROI
- Managing the database and CRM systems via Hubspot to accurately track and record marketing interactions
- Bring innovative ideas to the table with how to approach ABM from 1:1, 1: Few to 1: Many Programs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years of specialised ABM marketing coming from a fast paced global organisation
- Ideally experience in the financial services industry
- A marketing degree or CIM qualification would be advantageous
- Experience working within a SaaS or Tech business
- Good people skills to build relationships with the team and other stakeholders
- A self-starting attitude and desire to progress within the organisation
The Company: The company were formed 20 years ago and have continued to grow from strength to strength. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to take market a very exciting proposition, utilise the expertise, data and tech from the wider business and scale the organisation as one of its key leaders.
They are currently going through a hiring phase of more recruits into the marketing and sales and events teams. This is a great time to join.
This ABM Manager role is an integral position in the business to support business objectives being hit. This is for someone that has the strategic nous and desire to get their hands-dirty and be part of growing this specialist part of the business.
The Package for ABM Manager
- Salary: £80,000 – £90,000
Location: The position of ABM Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.