Company Overview: We are a leading company in the HVAC industry, specializing in providing innovative heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions to our clients. We are currently seeking a skilled HVAC Engineer to join our team. As a part of our client you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects such as data centres, pharmaceutical projects and contribute to the success of the organization.
Position Overview: The HVAC Engineer will primarily be responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance and breakdown work on HVAC systems. Approximately 75% of your time will be spent performing maintenance tasks, while the remaining 25% will involve installation work. This role requires a proactive and customer-focused approach to ensure the efficient operation of HVAC systems and deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a variety of HVAC systems, including inspection, cleaning, lubrication, and calibration of components.
- Respond promptly and effectively to breakdown calls, diagnosing faults, and implementing repairs to restore HVAC systems to optimal operation.
- Conduct system tests and inspections to identify potential issues, recommending appropriate solutions to enhance system performance.
- Install new HVAC equipment and systems, following specifications and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with the project team to plan and execute installation projects efficiently and within specified timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and quality standards while performing maintenance and installation activities.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance work, repairs, and equipment performance to facilitate data analysis and future maintenance planning.
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients, addressing their queries and concerns related to HVAC systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technological advancements, and best practices in HVAC engineering.
- Proficiency in diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining various HVAC systems, including air conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC principles, components, and control systems.
- Experience in installing HVAC equipment and systems is required.
- Relevant technical qualifications or certifications in HVAC engineering or a related field are preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Strong customer service and communication skills to interact effectively with clients and team members.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record are essential.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Commitment to maintaining high standards of safety and quality in all aspects of work.
Why Join our Client?:
- Industry Leader: Our client is a renowned and highly respected player in the HVAC industry. Joining them means becoming part of a company that is recognized for its expertise, innovative solutions, and commitment to delivering high-quality services.
- Career Growth Opportunities: As an HVAC Engineer with our client, you will have ample opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge. You will work on diverse projects, tackling different challenges, and expanding your expertise in the field. The company values professional development and provides resources and training to support your growth.
- Variety of Work: With our client, you will experience a mix of preventative maintenance, breakdown work, and installation projects. This diversity ensures that your work remains interesting and engaging, allowing you to develop a broad range of skills across various aspects of HVAC engineering.
- Salary range of €55-60k
- Healthcare package.
- Van & fuelcard
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Ross Wilkinson to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!