REF: JN -052021-162018_1623336615
- Manufacturer of market-leading medical devices
- Audiology Specialists within the retail channel
- Great opportunity to get into medical device sales
The Company: A fast-growing company that prides itself on product quality and innovation. The company has retained an excellent, close-knit culture in the team and is now looking to add to this with the new Account Manager.
The Role: The successful Account Manager will be selling a portfolio of hearing instrumentation for the inner and outer ear, both adult and paediatric. This will involve liaising with hearing aid dispensers within the retail market, including both independents and chains. You will also sell to the HSE so this is a great opportunity to get into medical device sales and learn the industry. The company is very well established in this market however there are plenty of opportunities to expand this business.
For this Account Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling within audiology or optical categories
- You will have sold to Specsavers and/or independent opticians
- A consultative sales approach
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- €40,000 – €50,000 basic, plus 30% OTE
- Full benefits package including executive company car, mobile, laptop, healthcare, pension, 26 days holiday + bank holidays