REF: JN -092021-163702_1632312094
Tender Engineer – Galway
Fortune 500 company and global market leader in electrical building and industrial solutions, seek a Tender Engineer in Galway.
Established for well over 100 years, our client is one of the most recognisable brands in the electrical industry, and one of biggest companies in the world, with a turnover in the billions and a headcount in the 100 thousands, this is your opportunity to work directly for a global powerhouse.
Based in an office in Kildare, the successful Tender Engineer will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish. This will include:
- Manage the complete tendering process from start to finish
- Liaise with the sales team and client to ensure clarity of specification
- Coordinate works between design, tendering and estimating
- Maximise commercial success and minimise exposure
- Value engineering and manage suppliers and their pricing
The successful Tender Engineer will ideally have the following:
- Prior experience in a similar role working within the IT, Electrical or Energy sector
- Experience managing tendering process from start to finish
- Prior experience of collaborating effectively with different departments of business
- Have a relevant degree in engineering/business or equivalent experience
- Salary: €40-50K DOE
- Bonus: 8%
- Laptop & phone
- Flexible WFH
- 28 days holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!