Technical Sales Representative
Are you technical sales rep with experience in the civil and infrastructure industry ? Is yes we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Technical Sales Representative – Geosynthetic lining products
Global Manufacturer of high quality civil building products
Brisbane Metro and Surrounding Focused role also covering regional QLD
100-110k Base + Bonus + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
Are you technical sales rep with experience in the civil and infrastructure industry ? Do you want to join a company with a great culture? If yes, I have the right opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more!
Our Client is an global manufacturer of construction solutions focused on the geosynthetic pace. Our client provide project-specific solutions to a number of different industries including Mining, Roads & Pavements, Environmental and Hydraulic Engineering business areas. You will be based in Brisbane, this role reports to the Division Manager and is an integral part of the growth plans of the company in QLD. Our client pride themselves on creating an open but challenging working environment, you will be joining a company that promotes a positive atmosphere and healthy work-life balance.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationship with the infrastructure/civil contractor customer base. Walking onsite and speaking to project managers, site managers and procurement managers
- You will also selling and dealing with local councils and engineering and specifying consultants
- You will be selling a range of solutions designed for the road and pavement industry including geosynthetic lining and asphalt reinforcements
- This role involves hunting for new projects whilst also looking after existing accounts.
- The sectors/projects you will be dealing with will be, roads, pavements and airport runways
- You will be using your technical knowledge of the building & construction to provide the right solution to your account base.
- The most important thing – Experience dealing with and selling to civil contractors and the infrastructure market/builders.
- You will be coming from a strong background in building products/materials sales.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings will be highly beneficial.
- Engaging personality and expert developer of new business and relationships.
- Commercial acumen with a proactive nature.
- Self-motivated, organised with a strong work ethic.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude is vital to fit in with the business culture
Total Base Package of up 100-110k Base + Bonus + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies, we are currently working on in QLD please apply and call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.