REF: JN -092022-170194_1663583722
New Medical and Scientific division opening up in Ireland – huge earning potential
* Talent Manager
* Process driven position
* Entry level position – no previous experience required
* Supportive team environment
* Hybrid role: 3 days office 2 days WFH
* Ongoing training and mentoring
* Clearly defined progression path and criteria for promotions
We are looking for bright enthusiastic people who are looking to develop a career in recruitment. You don’t need to have any previous sales experience; we hire on personality and work ethic. People who best suit our business tend to be driven, money-motivated and hardworking, with an upbeat attitude and a desire to learn. We have also found that people who are ambitious and want career progression fit in well with our team. If this sounds like you, then apply below for a chat about what we can offer you.
BMS Performance is a market leading recruitment consultancy, specializing in sales and engineering recruitment, spanning a variety of industries. You will be joining a rapidly expanding team and be a part of an intensive training program which will bring you up to speed on all things sales and recruitment. This program is designed for people with no previous recruitment experience. You will join a team of experienced professionals and a company that encourages progression, with management that invests heavily in their staff. As a result, the company culture is positive and promotes inclusiveness with a fun office environment.
The more you put into the role the more you will get out of it. Financial rewards are the obvious selling point for a career in recruitment. The earning potential is limitless, with uncapped commission structures and bonuses/incentives for top performers.
* Talent Manager
* Process driven role
* Administrative support on a busy recruitment desk.
* Organising and confirming client and candidate interviews
* Creating and Posting job advertisements
* Manage and update the company database to ensure that all details are documented correctly.
* Supporting and contributing towards monthly revenue targets
* Scanning and uploading candidates’ files.
* Using specific techniques to source candidates through job advertisements and LinkedIn
Requirements for the Role:
* Excellent Administration and Organizational Skills
* Ideally you will come from a medical/scientific background
* Previous experience in a customer focused role is preferrable but not essential
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
OTE: €35,000 – €40,000
Pension, 25 days leave