REF: JN -092021-163549_1631523648
SITE MANAGER – Kildare
Great opportunity to work for a growing main building and fit-out contractor, with a healthy pipeline of projects, and showcase your skill set in a role that will allow autonomy and opportunity for progression.
Established for 18 years, our client works across a broad range of sectors including: commercial, retail, hospitality, government agencies, educational and charitable organisations. Based in Kildare, with a strong reputation in the market, most of the new work coming by way of repeat business. Our client provides fitout, refurbishment & construction services.
The successful site manager will be working on projects around the greater Kildare region and in greater Dublin region predominantly, the duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day activity on site and being the lead point of contact
- Managing site personnel and subcontractors on site
- Control of labour costs
- Attend site meetings with project management teams and implement agreed programmes
- Ensure the operations runs to the agreed schedule and will report to the Project Manager.
- Prepare and manage all documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H+S and Quality paperwork
For this Site Manager role, we are looking to speak to Site Managers that have experience in the building and construction sector, ideally having worked for a main or fit-out contractor. Our client will consider both very experienced and junior Site Managers, and package will reflect your level of experience.
- Salary: €55k -€75k (flexible depending on experience)
- Mobile phone + laptop
- Healthcare contribution
LOCATION: Kildare, Leinster, Maynooth
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!