REF: JN -092021-163542_1631523650
Shift Manager – Cork
Grow your career with a multinational, market leading manufacturer of food and beverage products. With a long history of manufacturing excellence, they are seeking a shift manager creating a great opportunity to grow your career.
Established for over a century and with a global presence, our client is a market leading food and beverage manufacturer. Manufacturing hundreds of products with profits in the billions, this company is at the top of their sector being known as a household name. With a rich history of product innovation and manufacturing excellence, this presents a great opportunity to join a well-established international business that will provide long term career possibilities.
Working on site in a manufacturing facility in Cork, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and manage a production team in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Create and monitor KPI’s within the shift team
- Liaise closely with quality assurance, quality control and maintenance teams
- Manage and supervision of all health and safety standards.
- Prior exposure to food and beverage or pharma/medical device manufacturing is advantageous.
- Prior experience within a supervisory/management role
- You must be willing to work as part of a multi-functional team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Salary: €50-63k (DOE)
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!