REF: JN -092021-163545_1631706743
Service Technician- Cork
A global Fortune 500 company is growing their Irish team seeking a warehouse administrator who will have excellent progression opportunities!
Global Fortune 500 company who are leaders in the provision of innovative solutions for the healthcare industry are seeking service technician in Cork. Employing thousands worldwide, and with a turnover in the billions, this company is at the top of their market and showing no signs of slowing down. They pride themselves on providing hundreds of solutions for the healthcare sector including medical and dental across the world. They are now seeking to add to their team by hiring a service technician who will have the potential to grow and develop their career.
The successful Service Technician will be based in the Greater Cork/Limerick area and be responsible for:
- Service, repair and maintenance of a variety of dental equipment.
- Install and commission equipment.
- Be customer facing, demo and train customers on equipment where necessary.
We are looking to speak to candidates coming from the following background:
- Considering graduates of electrical, electronic, mechatronic and biomedical engineering (or similar)
- Candidates with experience of service/repair of electrical or electronic equipment
- Any candidates with engineering experience in the dental or medical sector would have a distinct advantage.
- Salary: €35-40k (flexible on experience)
- Van and fuel
- Mobile and laptop
- Extensive Training
- Lunch allowance
Location: Cork, Limerick
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Call Ross Wilkinson to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!