REF: JN -112021-164405_1636389699
QUANTITY SURVEYOR – LIMERICK
Well known, successful civil engineering contractor, with an envious portfolio of work in the Civil engineering space, seek a Quantity Surveyor as part of their current expansion phase.
Established for over 15 years, our client is one of Irelands fastest growing civil engineering contractors. Boasting an envious portfolio of projects in the water and wastewater, roadworks and street rejuvenation space, our clients innovative approach and civil engineering expertise has been a huge factor to their success. As a result of their continued success, they now seek to hire a Quantity Surveyor in Limerick, with a realistic opportunity for further progression for performers.
Based in Limerick, the successful quantity surveyor will be responsible for the following
Duties will include:
- Prepare and manage all contract documents, bill of materials and budget
- Evaluate all costings associated with the project, including materials costs, supplier costs, sub-contractor costs and equipment costs
- Cost and contract terms and conditions negotiations both up and down stream
- Cost control throughout the lifecycle of each project
- Risk analysis and cash flow projections
- Liaise inhouse with the assigned project manager and liaise externally with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Final account preparations and settlement
- Strong track record as a quantity surveyor
- Experience in the water/utilities/civil sector is required
- Full Irish driving license
- Salary: €45k – €55k DOE
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 21 Days Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!