REF: JN -112021-164353_1636028869
PROJECT ENGINEER - DUBLIN
Regarded as one of Irelands largest water treatment companies, our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join their growing team.
One of the largest leading water companies, providing water and wastewater treatment services in both Ireland and the UK, are seeking a Maintenance Electrician in Dublin. Established in Ireland for several decades, this well-known company, have a strong presence in Ireland’s water and waste-water market, providing unique and innovative water, wastewater and recycling solutions to a wide range of industries, including the industrial, commercial and municipal sectors in Ireland. With a turnover in the millions, they stand at the forefront of this competitive market. Due to continued expansion and growing projects and demands, they are seeking an experienced Project Engineer in Dublin to join their successful team.
Based in Dublin, the successful Project Engineer will be tasked with the following:
- Manage a multidisciplinary team including fitters, electricians, and general operatives
- Coordinate and organise general repair work and upgrade projects in the plant
- Responsible for all documentation and budgets such as health and safety, timescales etc
- Conduct field inspections and assessments of the condition of the facilities and assets
For this Project engineer role, we are looking to speak to candidates that fit the following criteria:
- Any experience in a similar role such as maintenance managers or any project delivery experience
- Project delivery experience in the utilities sector
- Any experience with water/wastewater is advantageous
- Any people management experience
- Salary: €50 – €65k DOE
- 23 days holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!