Production Shift Manager
REF: JN -092021-163562_1631703169
Production Shift Manager – Meath
Grow your career with a multinational, market leading manufacturer of packaging products. With a long history of manufacturing excellence, they are seeking a production shift manager creating a great opportunity to grow your career.
Established for over 60 years and with a global presence, our client is a market leading food and beverage manufacturer. Manufacturing hundreds of products with profits in the billions, this company is at the top of their sector being known as a household name. With a rich history of product innovation and manufacturing excellence, this presents a great opportunity to join a well-established international business that will provide long term career possibilities.
Working on site in a manufacturing facility in Meath, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- The shift work will be 11pm – 7am for the initial 6-12 months and will then change
- Lead and manage a production team of 13 members
- Create and monitor KPI’s within the shift team
- Oversee all production operations – ensuring production quotas are met
- Manage and supervision of all health & safety and quality assurance standards
- Prior experience of production supervisory/team lead/manager role is advantageous
- Prior experience within a supervisory/management role
- You must be willing to work as part of a multi-functional team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Salary: €50-60k (DOE)
- Income protection
- Subsidized Canteen
- Career Progression Pathway
Location: Meath, North Dublin
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!