Production Engineer Graduate
REF: JN -092021-163561_1631699779
Production Engineer – Meath
Well established and growing packaging manufacture, based in Meath are seeking to hire a new production engineer graduate for their growing team!
Established for almost 80 years and with a headcount of over 250 across Ireland, our client has cemented their reputation in the Irish engineering market as one of the leading manufacturers of corrugated and flexible packaging. This company has grown from strength to strength and shows no signs of slowing down. Due to the company’s continued success, they are now seeking a production engineer graduate to join their growing team.
The successful Production Engineer will be based in Meath and will be tasked with the following:
- Work in a support capacity to senior production team members and engineers
- Assist with all documentation, digitalization, process improvement, quality audits and waste management
- Support general operations and implement best practises
This role will suit candidates looking for their first role post qualification, or candidates with 1-2 years’ experience. For this role, you will ideally be:
- Qualified to degree level in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering,or a relevant discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work both as a team and independently.
- Salary: €25K-30K (DOE)
- Subsidised canteen
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!