REF: JN -112021-164667_1637582443
Work for a market leading powerhouse, working on large scale construction plant. This opportunity provides excellent package and job security
Our client is a genuine market leader on a multinational level. With a turnover in the billions and a headcount in the thousands, our clients customer list contains some of the most sought after accounts in their industry. They supply a range of diesel and gas backup generators to both commercial and industrial end users e.g. data centers, manufacturing (including pharma and medical device) and hospitals. As a result of their continued success in these sectors, they look to expand their plant fitter team further.
Based in Dublin, the successful plant fitter will be covering the Leinster area responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the service, repair and maintenance both preventive and reactive of all construction plant machinery such as wheel loaders, articulated trucks, site dumpers etc.
- Liaise with clientele, ensuring quality is always maintained.
- Carry out all required document checks, completing all necessary paperwork to the highest standard.
This role presents a great opportunity to work for a genuine market leader in a technically challenging role with great job security.
For this Plant Fitter role, we are looking to speak to candidates that arrive with the following:
- Experience working with heavy plant machinery is required e.g construction, recycling, agricultural etc
- Any experience working with construction plant (excavators, loaders, trucks etc) will be a distinct advantage
- Salary: €45k – €55k DOE
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holidays
- Overtime rate
- Healthcare and pension
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!