REF: JN -092022-170140_1663578034
We have fantastic opportunities to work as Mechanical Fitters in Newry with a market leader in the concrete industry.
Our client, who has been a market leader for nearly 30 years, are dedicated suppliers to the concrete industry, installing and maintaining concrete batching equipment. Our client is customer driven and excel in every department from specification, design, supply, installation, and backup. Our client provides turnkey solutions to suit everyone from the smallest to largest user. Due to their continued success our client is continuing to grow and are looking to hire multiple Mechanical Fitters for this site-based role in Newry.
The successful Mechanical Fitters will be site-based in Newry with occasional travel to other sites and will be predominately tasked with the following:
- Assembling batching equipment on site to be transported to clients.
- Carry out works according to the PPM schedule.
- Carry out all required document checks, completing all necessary paperwork to the highest standard.
- Equipment will include but not limited to: Concrete mixers, conveyors, rolling belts, heat & tail drums, motors.
For these Mechanical Fitter roles based in Newry, we are looking to speak to applicants with previous relevant experience or graduates.
- Any previous Mechanical Fitter experience will be considered.
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer a plus but not required.
- Salary: £26-34k
- Pension Included.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!