Graduate Field Sales Executive
REF: JN -052022-167850_1652087676
Based out on the road, as a graduate/trainee sales representative you will be responsible for building relationships with independent plumbing merchants.
- Household name in the plumbing and heating sector looking for sales talent
- Great opportunity to join a global leader
- Prospects to grow and develop
- Industry leading training and development
- Must have a FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE
The Company: This well established name offers solutions for plumbing and heating supplies and stocks some of the largest names. This is a rare opportunity for candidates from any discipline determined to build a career in sales and can build relationships at retail manager level.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You want to kick start your career in sales.
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
Role Summary: Based out on the road, as a graduate/trainee sales representative you will be responsible for building relationships with independent plumbing merchants. You will manage a field sales region and look after individual outlets and national wholesalers. You will be responsible for in store training and growth of profitable sales across your territory.
The role, which consists of 90% account management, will be focused on building great rapport with professionals and being the face of the company. They also offer you all the support and training you need to launch a successful career in sales.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £24,000 plus OTE
- Company car
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Maintain and grow sales and profit within an existing customer base
- Managing independent plumbing merchants
- Visiting existing accounts and building business relationships
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career