Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -062022-168694_1656921943
Field Service Engineer
Long-established market leading provider of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments are seeking a field service engineer to join their successful team. Hit apply and have the opportunity to grow, progress and earn a generous package!
With a long-standing pedigree and market leading reputation, this provider of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments are seeking a field service engineer to cover the Leinster area predominately. With turnover resting in the multimillions, and a history stretching back over a century this company provide industrial laboratory equipment for the pharmaceutical laboratories, and universities predominately. This role will allow the successful engineer to work closely within the medical and pharmaceutical industry, servicing a wide range of complex equipment!
The successful Field Service Engineer will be tasked with the installation, repair, service and maintenance of electro mechanical equipment in the Leinster area.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and fault finding of a range of humidity chambers, refrigeration, water purification, filtration, microscopes, autoclaves, safety cabinets amongst others.
- Provide technical product training and basic user training to customers when required.
- Required to provide ongoing technical support to clients across the whole product portfolio.
- Maintain client relationships calling to scientific and medical facilities such as pharmaceutical laboratories.
- Complete all required service reports and required documentation in accordance with company standards and policy.
We are looking to speak with experienced well-rounded field service engineers, ideally with an electrical, electronic or instrumentation qualification or trade.
- Strong engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade in mechanical, electrical, electronic or instrumentation.
- Experience with medical /pharmaceutical equipment is desirable.
- Exposure to complex instrumentation is advantageous.
- Motivated self-starters are desired.
- Good technical problem-solving acumen is required.
- Salary: €45-55k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle
- Discretionary Bonus
- Lunch Allowance
Location: Dublin / Leinster
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Ross to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!