Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -112021-164717_1637751389
Field Service Engineer- Dublin
An exciting opportunity to work with a market leader in the medical & dental field, searching for a field service engineer in the Dublin region!
A market leader in the healthcare industry is seeking service engineer in Dublin. Established close to ten years ago and with a multi-million turnover, this company is at the top of their market and showing no signs of slowing down. They pride themselves on providing a high-quality service for the healthcare sector including medical and dental across the world. They are now seeking to add to their team by hiring a field service engineer who will have the potential to grow and develop their career.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be based in the Greater Dublin area and be responsible for:
- Service, repair and maintenance of a variety of dental & medical equipment such as x-rays, blood pressure monitors, autoclaves, dental chairs etc
- Install and commission equipment.
- Be customer facing, demo and train customers on equipment where necessary.
We are looking to speak to candidates coming from the following background:
- Considering graduates of electrical, electronic, mechatronic and biomedical engineering (or similar)
- Candidates with experience of service/repair of electrical or electronic equipment
- Any candidates with engineering experience in the dental or medical sector would have a distinct advantage.
Graduate – €25-30k
Intermediate – €30-40k
Experienced – €40-50k
- Van and fuel
- Mobile and laptop
- Time in lieu
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Call Ross Wilkinson to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!