REF: JN -122021-164893_1655895084
Design Engineer – Dublin
A leading Irish precision engineering company is looking for an engineer to join their design team and work on a spread of complex and engaging projects in a range of sectors as they expand their business.
Our client is an Irish owned company, established for over 40 years, they find themselves at the top of their market with a diverse range of products and services from the design, production and shipping of CNC machinery, metal fabrication services and contract design services. They sell their services into many different markets including the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Aircraft, Medical device industry and the Defence sector.
The main responsibility of the Design Engineer will be to manage the design process, mainly using 3D Solidworks and 2D AutoCAD, as well as providing technical support to both internal stakeholders and clients, both pre and post sales:
- Working off client specification, coordinating design projects for different production machinery and medical/ pharmaceutical instruments for a variety of purposes.
- Taking the lead: acting as the initial point of contact, the Design Engineer’s will have technical ownership of new projects and leadership on any project issues.
- Assist with the purchasing of raw materials.
- Support the sales team and assembly teams throughout in the process.
- The successful candidate will have an engineering degree, ideally mechanical or Manufacturing
- Familiarity with solid works and AutoCAD software is favourable
- Hands on engineering experience is preferred (be it internships, work experience or past employment)
- Salary: €30-35k DOE
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!