REF: JN -092021-163646_1632128405
Exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager who want career progression and work for a growing company on a large variety of projects!
Our client is a large mechanical & electrical contractor who has an impressive portfolio of completed works throughout Ireland and the UK in the large-scale commercial, retail, industrial and utility sectors, seek to add to their team due to their growing portfolio of projects, providing a great opportunity for a contracts manager to join their well-established team and help grow their business.
Responsible for a variety of sites. The successful Contracts Manager will be based in the Tyrone office and will be responsible for various sites in NI and Leinster:
- Financial planning and working with the procurement team in organising of all labour resources, equipment and materials
- Pricing jobs when they are won
- Oversee site project team to ensure works are carried out within the agreed time frame and progress milestones are achieved
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with quality, health & safety, and environmental guides always
- Will manage multiple sites – dealing with one representative of each site
We are looking to speak to candidates who meet the following:
- Electrical background is preferred, however all construction backgrounds will be considered
- Industrial electrical experience is preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently is needed
- Salary: £55-60k DOE
- Laptop & Phone
- Progression into more Senior Roles
Location: Tyrone, Northern Ireland
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!