Technical Sales Representative
Do you have Technical Sales experience selling capital equipment? Join a true global market leader! Apply now to find out more!
Technical Sales Representative – Capital Equipment
- Up to 120k base + FMV + Super
- Sydney focused role (occasional regional travel)
- Positive and friendly culture!
- Supportive management team within a global company
Our client is a global player in the food processing machinery space. They have an incredibly strong foothold in the market having been established for over 70 years. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of innovation when it comes to process and product technology leading to advancements in the food and pharmaceutical industries’ effectiveness and efficiency.
They have a track record of keeping people for the long term with highly established management and leadership teams in place. With a customer-first mentality, their passion for excellence makes them stand out in a crowd. This is a company you want to be working for.
Their design and production capabilities allow them to custom build a fast, reliable and robust equipment and machinery solutions to suit their customer’s production processes. Their products are well-renowned for their longevity and efficiency. Combined with a service and maintenance offering that is second to none, puts them well in command as a true market leader.
As the Sales Representative, you will be looking after Sydney as a territory with occasional trips and coverage of regional NSW.
You will be selling our client’s range of packaging and inspection capital equipment machinery to end-users (i.e., food and beverage, and pharma manufacturers). Speaking with production managers, engineers, maintenance managers and business owners on a daily basis.
Providing them with technical solutions to their problems. This role will have you maintain existing clients whilst hunting for new opportunities. Working closely with the National Sales Manager who will provide you with full product training.
- The Most Important Thing: Technical Sales experience selling capital equipment such as printers, machinery, lifting systems, warehouse racking, power tools, and other big ticket items.
- It will also be advantageous if you have experience dealing with food and beverage manufacturers and/or industrial end-users.
- Our client will gravitate towards candidates who is not afraid to proactively chase new business.
- In terms of soft skills, we are looking for someone with a team player mentality, solution sales approach and the ability to build strong relationships.
For the right candidate our client can offer up to 120k base + FMV + Super.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies, we are currently working on in NSW please call Adam Sampana on 02 9434 2108 for a private and confidential discussion