REF: JN -092021-163599_1631631980
As Sales Engineer, you will be responsible selling a wide range of space heating systems for new build construction projects across the UK.
- Household brand name in their market
- Loyal customer base
- Fantastic customer support and service
- Excellent employee training and development
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
As Sales Engineer, you will be responsible selling a wide range of space heating systems for new build construction projects across the UK. Typical projects will be for new warehouses and distribution centres, factories and industrial units and range from £30k – £400k. Most of the projects will come from incoming enquiries from a loyal customer base of key clients which include M&E Consultants and end users.
- Develop and build relationships and credibility with customers
- Source and identify new project prospects
- Respond to incoming customer enquiries
- Produce customer proposals and assist customers with system design and specification
- Convert proposals and specifications to order
- Liaise closely with production and the factory to ensure product delivery is on schedule
- Liaise with M&E contractors to ensure timely system installation
- Produce sales forecasts
- Promote new product ranges to customers
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- EITHER a heating engineer, plumber or electrician looking to develop a career in sales
- OR current sales experience, selling a technical product
- Articulate, intelligent and professional
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commercially aware
- Driving licence
Established for over 70 years, our client is a household brand name in their industry with a reputation for delivery innovative and high quality commercial HVAC systems. This British manufacturer has grown rapidly over the last couple of years, despite tough trading conditions. Employee training and investment is second to none, with a supportive and friendly working environment.
- £35,000 – £40,000 base salary DOE, plus £5k bonus
- Pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Candidate Location: The role is based from the head office near Taunton, although there is flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Taunton, Bridgwater, Exeter, Yeovil, Axminster