Do you have a passion for the hardware and tooling industry? Want to work for a market leader assist with their rapid growth in Aus? Apply now!
Sales Coordinator – Automotive Tool Company
- Working for a market leader in automotive tooling solutions
- Providing sales support and completing administration tasks to support the rapid growth in the region.
- Salary up to $75k base + Super + Bonus
- Candidates with previous sales administration experience or sales support are encouraged to apply!
- Full product training is provided.
- Melbourne opportunity
Do you have a passion for the hardware and tooling industry? Want to work for a market leader assist with their rapid growth in Aus? Apply now to find out more!
The business has been established for over 30 years and has built a great team and nationwide presence.
They are seen as leaders in the quality and flexibility of their service along with the robustness and innovative nature of their products.
From tool kits, sockets, hand tools, fasteners and other construction equipment they have solutions to meet the needs of the most customers.
They sell heavily into to the independent trade retail market (ie. Mitre10, Supercheap Auto, Bursons, Total tools, Bowens etc)
- You will be responsible for the following: 1.) providing quotes and drawing up invoices, 2.) qualification of new customers in partnership with the existing sales reps, 3.) answering inbound calls and related problem solving, 4.) general administrative tasks and 5.) product learning and training.
- Processing, maintaining and updating orders in the database
- Assisting with event coordination including seminars, conferences, award nights, etc.
- The office is in South East Melbourne and they offer flexible working –typically 3 days in the office / 2 days working from home.
- You will be reporting to the GM Sales who would also provide you ongoing assistance and training.
- The most important thing: A background in sales administration or sales support (open on industry!)
- On the contrary, if you’ve been previously been a sales rep and you’re now looking for a step out the spotlight and your skillset could be perfect for this role.
- You may have also been doing previous customer centric work in customer service or sales application engineering and are now looking for a new challenge
- In terms of soft skills, we are looking for someone who is switched on, communicates well and is eager to learn!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!!
- A chance for you to develop and assist with the growth of the leading hardware and tooling companies in Australia!
- Full product training.
- Extensive and ongoing development.
- Be a part of a fun, nurturing and dynamic environment.
- Career progression!
- For the right candidate, our client can offer up to 75k Base + Super + Bonus.
If this position sounds of interest, please begin the process by clicking ‘apply now’ and your resume will be forwarded directly to our consultants. BMS has specialised in recruiting Technical and Industrial Sales Professionals for nearly 30 years. We have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call Adam Sampana 0452 206 744