Sales Consultant - Building and Construction - Power Generation Equipment
Leading Capex company looking to grow their team. If you are a self-starter with building and construction knowledge, we would love to hear from you.
Sales Consultant – Building and Construction – Power Generation Equipment
$90-95k basic + SUPER + 15% Bonus + Quality Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Well-known and respected power generation and equipment manufacturer with a fantastic culture
- Fully autonomous sales role managing a NSW territory.
- Very stable company with a strong balance sheet and ambitious growth plans
This innovation-lead, market leading construction mobile and power equipment provider is growing rapidly in NSW and looking to further bolster their team. If you are a self-starter with building and construction knowledge, we would love to hear from you.
This global business has been established for over 50 year and has built a great team and nationwide presence. They are seen as leaders in the quality and flexibility of their product and service along with the robustness of their products. From power generation, heat exchangers, dehumidifier and heating and cooling equipment. The have an incredible brand name in the market and are renowned for having a great working culture.
This role is a 50/50 split between existing clients and winning new business/projects. You’ll be working with some of the business’s most valued accounts and simultaneously hunting our new projects to selling our client products into on a hire basis. Your role will be to develop relationship withing the civil and commercial contractor space – the decision makers you will be connecting with will be project managers, site managers, procurement managers and engineers to ensure they receive the best possible service. Sales targets are based around new business wins, so they really are looking for somebody who understands how to develop new business and project opportunities.
- Very exciting and innovative products
- Working with some of the business’s most important clients.
- Great culture where mature salespeople are given freedom to thrive
- Full product training will be given
- Realistic Bonuses available within this well-established, secure business.
- The most important component of success here is going to be your ability to own and develop new business wins in the construction/contractor space.
- You will be working with demanding accounts who will expect you to have a good working knowledge of the construction industry, ideally with a background in construction equipment/machinery/capex.
- Outstanding new business sales professionals with a substantial construction knowledge will be considered.
To find out more about this and other opportunities please apply now or call Adam Sampana on 0452206744