Internal Sales - Artarmon
If you like working in a team environment and adding value to your customers then apply now! Join a family orientated construction company.
Internal Sales – Artarmon
- $60k-$70k base + Super
- Well known and respected manufacturer of construction equipment and tools
- Permanent Full-Time, Working Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Very stable company with a strong balance sheet and ambitious growth plans
The business has been established for over 15 years and has built a great team and nationwide presence. They are seen as leaders in the quality and flexibility of their service along with the robustness and innovative nature of their products. From surface preparation machinery you would see on a building site, power generations systems to lifting and loading solutions, they have solutions to meet the needs of the most customers
- Based in their Artarmon office
- You will be supporting the sales team – processing orders, quotes, organising deliveries.
- Customer service – liaising with clients regularly to provide them solutions to their problems.
- Given the nature of the role you will also be expected to get your hands dirty and do some selling yourself.
- The company has ambitious growth plans so there will be an opportunity to progress within the company
- Full product and sales training will be provided.
- Very exciting and innovative products.
- Working with some of the business’s most important clients.
- Great culture where people are given freedom to thrive.
- Ambitious growth plans and a strong/stable balance sheet behind you.
- The most important thing: experience working as a customer service representative, internal sales and/or counter sales.
- Background in trade based roles are ideal – Automotive, building materials, hardware, manufacturing and industrial.
- In terms of soft skills, we are looking for someone with positive attitude, reliable, organized and has a stable track record.
For the right candidate, our client is offering up to 70k base + super.
To find out more about this and other opportunities please apply now or call Adam Sampana 0452206744