REF: JN -092022-170051_1662984076
- Exciting, global, information services and membership organisation
- Fantastic role that would suit and experienced copywriter
- Flexible working policy
- Opportunity to gain international exposure
- Excellent career progression opportunities in this global business
- Opportunity to join a five person marketing team
- 15% bonus
- Expert in written communications – ideally having worked for an agency or B2B brand
- Strong SEO knowledge
The Company: Our client are an established membership organisation that service the telecoms industry. They are continually testing and trialling new ways of working to challenge the existing structure and marketplace. They are innovative and want people who aspire to exceed their personal expectations . They are now looking for a Copywriter to help support with business objectives. If you want to be part of a growing team and want to make an impact through content creation, then this could be the role for you!
The role of Copywriter:
This brand-new role will that will be part of an established Brand & Content team. The role will focus on promoting our client’s events and member services. Reporting to the Editorial Director this role will be responsible for creating short and long format content pieces that will feed into the business content marketing strategy.
Examples of the type of objectives that will be associated to this role will include: Quantity of articles created, quality of articles created, website and social media traffic numbers, google page ranking and back-links secured.
The successful candidate will have excellent English written communication with either a degree in Journalism/English/Business or related subject. The Copywriter sits in the marketing department and will therefore be responsible for building an annual content calendar that will support campaign activity to acquire new clients globally.
If you have solid B2B copywriting experience, where you have written content for a marketing agency or a B2B brand and have a solid understanding and working knowledge of SEO then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities for the position of Copywriter:
- Work with Sales, Marketing Directors and Business Partners to unlock the business value of content, and consulting with them about opportunities and copy needed to achieve their short and long-term objectives.
- Create both long and short form copy and messaging for email, social, web and brand guidelines like tone of voice documents.
- Write about B2B topics e.g. technology in a down-to-earth, friendly way, bringing to life benefits to end users using pithy, memorable messaging.
- Bring a fresh and conversational tone to our corporate content.
- Create and manage original, persuasive and conceptually compelling work for a variety of campaigns and internal stakeholders
- Create cohesive working relationships and integrated deliverables with other marketing team members and across the business.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field
- Experience in a B2B commercial copywriting role
- Worked in the Tech/SaaS industry/Agency space
- Written long format and short format content
- Experience in working with external industry specialists to create content pieces
- Experience working on producing content for marketing campaigns
The Package for Copywriter:
- Salary: £50,000-58,000
- 15% bonus
Location: The position of Copywriter will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.