Business Development Manager
REF: JN -082021-162999_1637840671
As a Territory Account Manager, your role will be predominantly focused on your existing account base continually looking to grow these accounts wherever possible through networking and regular calls ins.
- Field Sales Role With a Car Allowance
- Excellent Corporate Benefits Package Including Private Medical Health Care
- Market Leading / Multibillion Turnover Company
- Account Management focus with New Business Sales
THE ROLE: As a Territory Account Manager, your role will be predominantly focused on your existing account base continually looking to grow these accounts wherever possible through networking and regular calls ins. You will also be looking for new customers when possible, selling the whole foodservice offering into the HORECA sector, i.e. pubs, clubs, leisure, schools, hospitals, prisons and nursing homes you will be dealing directly with the Procurement Teams, Chefs and Catering Managers within these businesses. This company will be known as a one stop shop to all your clients so as the Territory Account Manager you will have a large range of products to work with. Key pillars will be wines, meats, fresh, frozen, chilled, ambient, dairy, baked goods as well as cleaning chemicals, consumables and catering equipment.
THE COMPANY: This billion-pound organisation is a leader in their field and are now recruiting for a couple of sales professional to join their team. They have a committed, focused and ambitious workforce and are a fantastic business to be a part of, they can offer you progression opportunities and support throughout your career with them. With over 20 years’ expertise in their field, this business has remained focused on providing quality products and great value for their customers. In addition, they recruit talented people, who can deliver world-class levels of service. Prospects to progress through the company are excellent.
FOR THIS POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Successful track record in field sales within the food and drinks industry
- If you don’t have a foodservice background, then you must have field sales experience selling into the HORECA sector
- Ideally located near the Wiltshire area
- You must be organised, passionate, target driven personality will see you succeed in this position.
- Full product training will be provided for the successful candidate.
THE PACKAGE FOR TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Basic: £30k-£35k (depending on experience)
- Bonus: £15k
- Company car allowance
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 days holiday + stats, full company benefits