Ambitious Graduates NEEDED - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Established in 1995 our client has successful operations in the UK, US and Australia and is trusted by 850 customers with 500,000 users worldwide.
- – Innovative Software Vendor – Business Critical Software
- – Award winning training and support
- Structured career program with progression after 12 months
$50-60k basic + SUPER + FMV + Great Comms and progression
One of the world’s largest software brands has a solution to the talent shortage in the commercial industry. They genuinely believe in hiring raw talent and developing the next generation of business leaders. Their goal is that the CEO of the future will come from their in-house program.
Obviously success doesn’t come without hard work and your journey to the senior leadership team will involve being part of every facet of the business.
They pride themselves in having a dynamic and exciting culture and as part of the grad team you’ll be at the core of the environment.
The Role: Our Client is looking to recruit, train and develop two exceptional candidates for their sales graduate program in 2021.
As a Sales Development Grad, you will identify, qualify and book new business opportunities with health and safety professionals in the ANZ market. Offering business critical software to ensure compliance is met within the workplace you will deal with contracts that can exceed 150k. Progression into business development or key account management is available after success in this role.
Requirements for this Entry Level SDR:
· You have a Bachelor’s degree – all majors encouraged to apply
· You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
· You have worked during your education
· You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
· You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
· You have passion/grit: You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
· You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
As a Sales Development Graduate , the package you will receive includes the following:
· $50-60k Base + Super
· Uncapped bonus
· Regular Incentives
· 20 days of vacation
· 3 personal floating holidays
· Health & Dental benefits
Apply now or call Jackson Evans on 02 9434 2116 Email : [email protected]