Do you want to work for the leading manufacturer of industrial chemicals? Are you a decorated and structured Account Manager? Yes? Apply now!
Account Manager – Lubricants, Aerosols, Corrosion Control and Related Industrial Chemicals
Award winning, innovation lead industrial lubrication and cleaning company. An attractive salary package including generous incentives and car is on offer, to commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
80k-100k + super + FMV + generous bonus structure
This Global leader in the lubrication and chemical space is now looking for a highly driven and switched on sales professional to join their QLD team. They are renowned for their focus on service delivery, customer retention, and quality solutions.
You will be looking after Brisbane and its surrounding areas. This is a diverse role focusing on selling direct to the end users on site and working with an established distributor channel (Blackwood’s, ATOM, Repco, Bursons etc). Your client base will be within the industrial and manufacturing sector. You must be comfortable selling to all levels from CEOs to procurement, to engineering teams. This role will see the successful candidate developing and managing relationships and accounts with various decision makers such as maintenance managers, workshop managers and production managers.
- The most important thing: account management experience within the industrial, mechanical, automotive space.
- You will be at the top of your game and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully hitting targets.
- You will be highly driven, competitive and enjoys the challenge of maintaining existing business.
- A proven background in the industrial sales arena is beneficial when applying for this role, however a strong account management sales process and experience dealing with distributors and end users is ideal. You will have experience working in a structured and KPI focused role where you were successful in driving activity to achieve results.
- Sales professional from the following industries that have transferred well in the past include medical, industrial, corporate B2B etc. All candidates displayed the same key attributes; driven, bright, structured sales and a genuine approach.
You will be provided with comprehensive product training and a competitive package. This is an established organisation that invests in their staff and you will be offered a structured and long-term career path.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies we are currently working on please apply to this advert or call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.