Workshop Technician/Assembly Technician
REF: JN -022020-157319_1581676157
Are you an Assembly Technician, Workshop Technician, Wireman or a recent college leaver?
Have you got experience in a workshop role following wiring diagrams or technical drawings?
SUCCESSFUL EXPANDING COMPANY: My client is a renowned designer, manufacturer and supplier of specialist power equipment with a customer base in more than 60 countries. Having experienced heavy growth, the company is looking to expand the assembly team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Due to expansion, my client is looking to recruit an Assembly Technician. In this role you will be a key player in the manufacturing process. Responsibilities will include mechanical assembly of equipment, including metal cabinets and doors as well as wiring of a variety of components.
- Wiring including crimping, soldering, creating looms and harnesses
- Mechanical Assembly including tapping and drilling (use of hand tools)
- Multimeter experience, testing voltage, current and resistance.
- Follow technical Drawings
- Production / manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- £18,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in engineering recruitment. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.