Web Content Manager
REF: JN -082019-153562_1572975102
Web Content Manager - Home ware - Rugby- c£30-£40,000 + Benefits
Experience of creating and executing a content marketing strategy across appropriate digital channels to a number of audiences B2B and B2C.
Web Content Manager – Distribution – Warwickshire – c£30-£35,000 + Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity to drive product through Digital platforms
- A company that has strong values and strives for quality
- Worldwide distribution
- Great team / company environment
- B2B and B2C focus
The company recruiting the Web Content Manager:This global distribution company not only offers a stable environment in which to progress your career but also a fun and friendly place to express your personality and develop your ideas. As a company, they are constantly looking to invest and improve the way they work whether that is internally or externally.
- Massively growing team and company with both B2B and B2C audience
- Award winning
- Progression opportunities
The role for Web Content Manager:
This role is looking for an experienced, hands-on and strategic candidates with strong experience in Web Content and Content managment systems (CMS). This is a new position due to growth within the ecommerce side of the business which equates to 40% of overall company revenue for this successful and established distributor. This role will have you working across both B2B and B2C supporting two brands, you will be the expert in improving tone of voice and messaging. Identify relevant content for product launches, promotions, news via Web, social, blogs, product /category pages, external posts and link building.
- Planning, developing and execution of Web content
- Identify appropriate channels – website, Blogs, Video
- Maximise customer journey
- Identifying tone, message, channel for variety of audiences such as supplier and customer
- Working with wider teams- Offline comms, Category, sales
- Stakeholder management
The requirements for Web Content Manager: Web Content Manager to drive content for all appropriate digital channels.
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Experience of creating and executing a content marketing strategy
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking – bigger picture, strategic thinking who can see the organisation’s vision and is able to tactically implement the digital content strategy to achieve the goals.
- WebsiteManagement / CMS
- Lots of experience working with Content Management Systems.
- The role will involve lots and lots of content changes, editing and creating being a key part of the role.
- Web content strategy across multiple channels
- Website audits
- Hands on content writing and managing agency support
- Customer journey for ecommerce site
- Able to work with wider teams
- Stakeholder management
The package for Web Content Manager:
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Company bonus
- Health plan
- Discount platform
- Free parking
- Fantastic place to work